Hunietine's Day 3: The Third Movie

Hunietine's Day 3: The Third Movie
The sequel that everyone asked for.

This is something that I've wanted to do for quite a while now, but wasn't able to because I was away. But now that I have returned I thought it was finally time to make this happen. I wish I could've gotten this uploaded on SPOOPS DAY but I ran into some complications so oh well.

Additional Music Used (In Order):

One of a Kind Retro - Bayonetta OST
Yellow Drill (...get it? It's a double pun) - Sonic Colors
Oocoo's Theme - Zelda: Twilight Princess
Strange New Clothes - The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Oocoo, Fellow Traveller - ZREO
The Pact - The Binding of Isaac
King Bowser (both Main and Choir version) - Super Mario Galaxy
Dancefloor Orgy (TV Version) - Panty and Stocking
Taurus Demon - Dark Souls
Blood Sugar - Pendulum
Red and Black - Bayonetta
Cereza - Bayonetta
Mirror Mirror - RWBY
Fire Emblem Fates Opening Theme (Cover) - Zurachi
Madame Amberly - Crash Twinsanity
Ai - Dodonpachi Saidaioujou
Miracle Jordan - Barkly 64 https://youtu.be/pamNnyfvqrg
Verse Result - Bayonetta
Juice (TV Version) - Panty and Stocking
This. https://youtu.be/jAkevnM_PVo?t=91 I don't know the name of it. Sorry.
FF7 Victory Theme 8-bit - Arthur Nova
Tags: "

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Top Funny and Amazing Videos - All Rights Reserved