Charlize Theron Claims She Was Misquoted For ‘Pretty People’ Comment

Charlize Theron Claims She Was Misquoted For ‘Pretty People’ Comment
Charlize Theron seemingly stuck her foot in it when she recently spoke with British GQ about how being beautiful had its drawbacks early in her career.
The magazine quoted her as saying, “Jobs with real gravitas go to people that are physically right for them and that’s the end of the story. When meaty roles come through, I’ve been in the room, and pretty people get turned away first.”
At the premiere for The Huntsman: Winter’s War, she told Access Hollywood, “It was such an incredible misquote. I’m somewhat shocked by how I got so misquoted. What I was really trying to say was people always ask me why I play so many characters that are so deconstructed, and my point with that was that how many characters really are there out there for a woman wearing a gown? You have to kind of play real people.”
Tags: "

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Top Funny and Amazing Videos - All Rights Reserved